Terrie B. Smith and Jeff Swearingen represented the Landlord in leasing a space to Absolute Care Pharmaceutical at 25192 I-45.
Tag Archive for: Terrie Smith
3000 FM 2920 recently sold to an investor that will convert a portion of the self-serve car wash into a Mister Sticker. Terrie Smith of Foldetta Commercial represented the Seller in the transaction.
CrabDaddy’s Seafood Bar and Grill has newly leased the former Crabby Daddy’s space at 25192 I-45. This is a new seafood inspired concept and fish market venture for Anthony Flory, a former chef for one of the largest sports franchises.
An undisclosed Buyer purchased an existing car wash for future redevelopment located at 3000 FM 2920. The Buyer was represented by Terrie Smith of Foldetta Commercial.
Herb & Beet, a new Fast-Casual restaurant, will be opening its flagship location in September 2017 at 448 Sawdust Road in the Woodlands, TX. The fresh concept is represented by Terrie Smith with Foldetta Commercial.
The locally owned and managed restaurant brings a new and exciting dining trend to the Woodlands, as it strives to utilize as many local, whole, organic, and sustainable ingredients as possible. From Farm-Fresh Salads and Gourmet Sandwiches, to House-Cured Meats and Smoked Brisket, Herb & Beet’s seasonal Menu of unique, hand-crafted dishes will satisfy every taste bud with “Texas-sized” flavors.
Herb & Beet’s visibly open kitchen design and in-house Herb Garden will give guests an inside view of the creative, chef-driven concept. Every dish will be created fresh for each guest by highly skilled team members. Additionally, Herb & Beet will offer a rotating selection of locally sourced beer and wine, creating a memorable dining experience for both lunch and dinner.
Herb & Beet’s tagline of “Local Eats, Fresh Vibes” reflects its overall company philosophy of “serving fresh, localized ingredients in a trendy, upscale, and uniquely efficient environment.” For more information, please visit www.herbandbeet.com.
• CoCo’s Crepes – Has signed a Lease at Indian Springs Retail Center, The Woodlands, TX and is scheduled to open the 2nd Qtr. 2017.
• My Gym – is scheduled to open a 2nd location at The Colonnade of Atascocita Shopping Center in the 2nd Qtr. 2017.
• Board & Brush – The Franchisee opened their fi rst location near the corner of FM 1488 and FM 2978, Montgomery, TX in December 2016 and is currently planning their 2nd location to open the 3rd Qtr. 2017.
• Virtual Math Solutions – The Franchisee opened their fi rst location in January 2017 at 24913 Kuykendahl, Tomball, TX near The Woodlands, TX with plans to open additional locations in 2018.
• Portfolio Hospitality – Opening a Woodlands offi ce at 2829 Technology Forest which is scheduled to open 1st Qtr. 2017.
• Air Drilling – Air Drilling relocated their offi ce to 1970 Starpoint Drive the 1st Qtr. 2017.
• The sale of .93 acres on Hwy 242, Conroe, TX closed Qtr. 4 2016.
Swing Zone, a new indoor golf center and sports bar, represented by Terrie Smith with Foldetta Commercial Real Estate will be opening in February, 2017 at 24036 Kuykendahl Road in Tomball, TX.
The locally owned and managed business brings cutting-edge golf simulators to North Houston for training, practice and recreation. Featuring the most innovative and accurate golf simulators on the market, players of all skill levels will have a realistic golf experience with 3D graphics, various play modes, instant feedback and detailed swing analysis. This unique golf venue allows golfers to play at courses all over the world while enjoying the comfort and flexibility of golfing indoors.
Lessons for adults and kids will be offered and taught by an on-staff PGA certified professional. The upscale venue will also have large screen TV’s for game watching, golf challenges and leagues, a full service bar and high quality food.
For more information, please visit www.swingzonegolf.com.