Year End Highlights
CST Brands has purchased two tracts of land from local investor represented by Foldetta Commercial’s Corey King/Ross Foldetta.
• Tract 1 is 2 acres located at the northwest corner of FM1314 and Loop 336 in Conroe, Texas
• Tract 2 is 2.5 acres located at the northwest corner of Hwy 59 and Northpark Drive in Kingwood, Texas
Both of these locations are new locations for Valero Corner Store
Foldetta Commercial’s Corey King represented a private investor in the purchase of a single tenant Automotive Facility located at 3902 Loretta Road.
– Wade Nelson with Nelson Commercial represented the seller in the sale/leaseback transaction
Foldetta Commercial’s Corey King represented HVAC Capital Partners in its purchase of a 7,500 sq.ft. office warehouse at 131 S. Trade Center Drive in The Woodlands Trade Center.
– Bill Cole with Cole Commercial Realty represented the seller, W.C. Bell, Inc.
The new location will be the main office for Bradbury Brothers HVAC
Dan Vertrees and Corey King of Foldetta, LLC. represented ProLogic Corporation in Leasing office space at ONE Hughes Landing in The Woodlands.
– Norm Munoz and Robert Parsley of Colliers International represented the landlord, The Howard Hughes Corporation.
Forum for Scriptural Christianity dba GOOD NEWS, leased 2,476 SF at 5 Grogan’s Park Drive, The Woodlands. Dan Vertrees represented the Landlord, Charbo Properties, LLC.
– Trey Halberdier of HALBERDIER Real Estate represented the Tenant.
Dan Vertrees of Foldetta, LLC. represented the owner, Weisiger Holdings, Inc. in the sale of two Office Condominiums at 25250 Borough Park Drive, in The Woodlands.
– Kingsley Constructors, Inc., the buyer will relocate it’s corporate headquarters to the new location.
Dan Vertrees of Foldetta, LLC. represented the landlord, Masters Process Equipment in leasing 47,732 SF/ 10 acre industrial manufacturing warehouse at 3901 FM1485 in Conroe.
– Archer Well, the tenant, was represented by Lucian Bukowski of CBRE, Inc.
Sapphire Technologies, USA Inc. Leased 4,090 SF office at Cedarstone, 1544 Sawdust Road, The Woodlands. Ross Foldetta and Dan Vertrees of Foldetta, LLC. represented the Tenant and the Landlord, 1960 Humble Westfield Limited and CET limited.
Hannah Ouazzani of Foldetta Commercial LLC. Represented the landlord, Er Construction Inc in leasing 8800 SF industrial warehouse at 11497 Old Oak Ln in Conroe.
– The tenant, ReGen Innovative Technologies Inc, was represented by TonyBruti of Gary Greene.
Hannah Ouazzani of Foldetta, LLC. Represented the landlord, Casimir Enterprises in leasing 1500 SF at 525 Sawdust Rd in the Woodlands.
– The tenant, Maquillage Pro Beauty LLC, will relocate to the location.
Hannah Ouazzani of Foldetta LLC. Represented the Houston based, Israeli owned Houston Catering Company LLC. In leasing2000 SF retail space at the NewExxon Mobil Campus in The Woodlands.
– Will Bradley and Brooks Shanklin of King Read Co. represented the landlord, Exxon Mobil Corp.
Hannah Ouazzani of Foldetta LLC handled a lease to Fit Body for $2700 SF